G&W Electric‘s commitment to aiding the next generation of power and energy engineers allows IEEE PES Scholarship Plus to make an even greater impact. G&W Electric has been a global supplier of electric power equipment since 1905. G&W products are designed to the latest industry standards and backed by over 105 years of engineering expertise. With an ever present commitment to customer satisfaction, G&W enjoys a worldwide reputation for quality products and superior service. The G&W Electric Company has been supporting the PES Scholarship Plus Initiative since 2012.
Below are the PES Scholars who were funded using G&W Electric contributions.
- Andrew Barnard – Minnesota State University Mankato (2024)
- Leif Bredeson -South Dakota State University (2024)
- Mohamed Elbashir Eltigani – Iowa State University (2024)
- Derek Elkins – Iowa State University (2024)
- John Esser – University of Nebraska (2024)
- Devon Glisar – South Dakota State University (2024)
- Jace Haas – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2023)
- Cristian Hernandez – South Dakota State University (2024)
- Nathan Kelly – University of Saint Thomas (2025)
- Drake LaForge – Kettering University (2025)
- Kalen Meyer – South Dakota State University (2025)
- Tanner Patterson – Ohio Northern University (2024)
- Anders Peterson – Iowa State University (2024)
- Luke Rasmussen – South Dakota State University (2025)